You may only use the website if you are 18 years or older. If you are under 18, you may use the website only with the permission and assistance of your parent or legal guardian.
You may not display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the website and/or the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website or any other reason whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Kinder Liefde
Kinder Liefde reserves the right to update and/or amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time and without any notice, and you are accordingly encouraged to check the website regularly.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to ensure all information contained in this website is accurate, Kinder Liefde makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this website.
All information provided on this website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
Kinder Liefde also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, Trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise or jeopardise the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way.
Your privacy is important to us, however we do require certain personal information to ensure we deliver you the best service possible in getting your purchases delivered. In order to achieve this we will require:
- Your name and surname
- Your contact number and e-mail address
- Your physical address
It is your responsibility to update any of your personal information.
In addition to the above, Kinder Liefde may from time to time make use of your personal information to inform you on new products, specials and/or competitions. Kinder Liefde will not use your personal information for any other purpose and will not disclose your information to any third party unless required to do so by law.
It is expressly understood that Kinder Liefde cannot guarantee that your communications will be free from unauthorised access by third parties. Accordingly, we will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from third parties’ unauthorised access of your data. To protect all parties concerned from potential fraud and/or hacking, it is your responsibility to keep your details and password confidential. Access to your personal computer or mobile device used for placing order is entirely under your control.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
SALE OF GOODS
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the sale of products by Kinder Liefde to you via the website. The Terms and Conditions of Sale are in addition to the Terms and Conditions of use of the website.
- Use of the website or purchases is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Sale
And forms a legally-binding agreement between you and Kinder Liefde. We will in any event confirm all your purchase orders with you via e-mail.
HOW TO SHOP
- Browse the online boutique and add products to your cart as you go along. You can increase or decrease product quantities making use of the + and – buttons on each product page.
- Your shopping cart is always visible to indicate exactly how many items you have added to your cart and what your total purchase amount is. These figures will increase and decrease as you add items to the cart.
- When you have completed your shopping for the session, select the ‘checkout’ button on the top, right hand corner of the website.
- Fill in the form with your details for shipping and billing and select whether or not you would like to create an account.
- Select your method of payment
- Select ‘Place Order’. By placing an order you are agreeing to pay the stated prices of Goods and to the Terms and Conditions of Use and Sales.
- Your order will only be fulfilled upon receipt of cleared payment (for EFT purchases). Kinder Liefde will email you an acknowledgement of receipt of payment and a delivery plan, once the payment has cleared.
Please be advised that all Goods offered on this website are subject to availability. Whilst every endeavor is made to ensure there is always stock available, certain instances may arise in which stock is not available for a short period of time. This may be due to import and manufacturing delays.
As with any online store, stock quantities may change as other orders are processed. Stock is released on a “first come, first served” basis. Should you place an order for Goods but not pay timeously, stock will be allocated to the paying customers and not reserved for you. However, should stock run out before we are able to fulfill your order, we will notify you via e-mail. You are permitted to cancel your order or wait for the stock to become available.
Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what you ordered. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after you have taken receipt of the delivery and must be returned to us within a period of seven (7) days of delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify your and either arrange for collection or request that you post it back to us. Should you need to post the Goods to us please only send it to our postal address (available under Contact and Address Details) and you will be credited or refunded for the postage costs incurred.
If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that they don’t become damaged en route.Please include a copy of your original invoice with any return