Raymond mill is also known as Raymond, Raymond machine.
Appliable Materials: Quartz, feldspar, calcite, talc, barite, fluorite, rare earth, marble, bauxite, manganese ore, iron ore, copper ore, iron oxide red, slag, grain slag, clinker, active carbon, granite, iron oxide yellow, bean cake and chemical fertilizer.
Raymond mill adopts advanced structure of the same types of products in domestic and foreign market and is upgraded and improved on the basis of traditional Raymond mill. Compared with ball mill, this equipment has high grinding efficiency, low electricity consumption and small coverage size and one-time investment.
When Raymond mill works, the materials that need to be crushed are fed into the machine through the feeding hopper. The grinding roll that hangs on the main engine will rotate around the vertical axis and rotates around itself. Due to the centrifugal force produced in the rotating process, the grinding roll will swings outward and tightly press onto the grinding ring to make the relieving tool scoop up the materials and send them to the space between the grinding roll and the grinding ring, and the materials will be crushed due to the rolling and grinding of the grinding roll.
1. Raymond mill has vertical structure, with small footprint, it can form an independent production system from block to finished powder.
2. Finished product has uniform fineness and sieve rate can reach 99%.
3. Mill host transmission device adopts enclosed gear box and the belt wheel, with transmission smooth has reliable operation.
4. Important parts adopt high quality steel, wear-resistant parts adopt high-performance wear-resistant materials, whole machine has high wear-resisting performance and reliable operation.
5. The electrical system adopts centralized control, milling workshop can achieve unattended operation with convenient maintenance.
|Shift Output of Different Material Fineness(t)||16-176||8-78|
|Rotation Speed of Central Shaft(r/min)||82||105|
|Shift output of different
Copyright © 2021 Merox Mining Machinery Company All rights reserved sitemap